I decided to make my homemade Cranberries Honey cider vinegar, as when I found it is hard to consume in fresh, raw cranberries. Fresh cranberry is bitter and slightly sour in taste.
Cranberries provide many health benefits, it can be eaten fresh raw, or making into healthy fruit juice or making fruit enzymes, wine, sauce, and fruit jam.
What are the benefits of Cranberry
Cranberry has the rich antioxidant substances with many benefits and healthy essential nutrients. In common, as far as I know Cranberry juice in early medical records and folk remedies, they believe that cranberry has the ability in prevention and treatment of urinary system and variety of bacterial infections. Such as urethritis, cystitis, chronic pyelonephritis (kidney infection). Cranberry juice is the best natural food therapy. Cranberries can reduce the chance of urinary tract infections because of its antioxidant flavonoids ~ anthocyanin, it has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and anti-viral health benefits. With its medicinal effect for treating Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and ability to heal in prevent of bladder infection as in homeopathic remedy has been clinically proven to be effective.
Cranberry phenomenon that is nature provides to human beings to deal with the cystitis and urinary tract infections. Cystitis is an infection of the bladder. The study found that using Cranberry extract in treating the urinary tract wall to form a protective film, this material can destroy the bacteria attached to prevent and occurrence of urinary tract infections.
However, the cranberry is not resistant to antibiotics, but it can only prevent urinary tract infections, to reduce the use of treatment of urinary tract infection antibiotics. Some may preferred alternative way. Other than this, it is also an ideal and effective nutritional supplements as in anti-oxidation, anti-aging and anti-fatigue.
Other benefits of Cranberry extracts help in preventing the breast, prostate, lung and colon cancer cells. The cranberries chemical extracts can prevent breast cancer cell proliferation in vitro. In the role of fungal infections and other diseases, as well as good potential to fight cancer, stroke and viral infections.
• Cranberry may also prevent the tumor early or rapid growth and help to protect your body cells from free radical attack.
• Quite a nutritious health food for heart disease, to prevent of atherosclerosis from the formation of blood clots.
• Helps to reduce of bad cholesterol. Other studies have also shown that daily consumption of cranberry juice may increase the amount of good cholesterol and reduce the amount of bad cholesterol.
• Cranberry is rich in antioxidants, it protects from free radical damage to human cells. The researchers also found that cranberry has a composite proanthocyanidine, which can help to prevent the plaque formation on teeth to avoid dental problems.
• As in some cases for those with Helicobacter Pylori found in stomach, regularly taking Cranberries supplements or taking cranberry juice can help on gastric absorption of having assisted therapy for a few months may decreased and help to kill the harmful bacterias. As Helicobacter pylori may lead to gastric cancer and gastric ulcer.
• To protect eyesight such as retinal hemorrhage, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and night blindness.
• It can strengthening Cerebrovascular Disease prevention, (brain dysfunctions related to disease of the blood vessels supplying the brain.)
• It is good for prevention and treatment of ulcers. It acts as an natural anti-infective home remedy to sore throat, mouth ulcers and infected tonsillitis.
Its active ingredients:Its nutrition facts of Bilberry extracts, Salicylic Acid, Rhodopsin and flavonoid
• Salicylic Acid help in preventing blood clots and swelling. It also provide antioxidants to eliminate free radicals in the hardening of the arteries, prevent arteriosclerosis, cranberries reputation as the capillaries in the circulatory system of the repairman. It contains good amount of Salicylic Acid which is one of the important ingredients found in Aspirin.
• Bilberry is an antioxidant, it is a free radical nemesis, antioxidant as for anti aging to youth and beauty. Its clear the free radical scavenger.
• Rhodopsin is one of the visual basic substances can be strengthened to adapt to the dark low light sensitivity, it can save eyesight and prevent systemic vascular sclerosis. It strengthen the capillaries in the eyes, of course, help to strengthen the capillaries in other organs and tissues of the body, and to achieve the prevention of each organ vascular lesions.
• Flavonoid is best material to protect the blood vessels. it help increase the flexibility of capillaries, promote blood vessel expansion and scalability, to prevent the rupture of blood vessels. Fortunately, cranberry which is not only contains high amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids and Alpha Tocopherol, low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. There is another antioxidant vanguard ~ condensed tannins, for which is able to take advantage in consumption of Cranberry to protect cardiovascular health.
Actually it is quite simple to make Cranberries Honey Apple Cider Vinegar. To make it easier, I added Honey Apple Cider Vinegar, hard brown sugar and Cranberries for this recipe.
1 pkt of Fresh Cranberries (half kg)
Honey Cider Vinegar 1 bottle OR
*optional with Pure Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey
Hard brown sugar 2 slices
1. Rinse and wash Cranberries thoroughly. Let it totally air-dry first.
2. Place cranberries in the sterilized clean glass jar. Place Cranberries in the glass jar, lightly press and smash the Cranberries.
3. Add in hard brown sugar slices by layers in between of cranberries then pour in the Honey Apple Cider vinegar into the glass jar.
4. Lightly close the jar lid and let the fermentation process at the room temperature for about 1 week, remember to shake it every day for the 1st week.
5. After that Keep it for 3 weeks or more longer for after the fermented period. After fermentation period, you can filter the residue and keep the liquid into the glass bottle. I preferred not to filter it. After 3 weeks I keep the fermented Cranberry Honey Apple Cider in the refrigerator.
6. Ready to serve, take 2 tablespoons of Cider Cranberries enzyme with a glass of drinking water. Eat the cranberries as well.
Note to remember:
This pure cranberry honey cider vinegar has to be diluted with water for drinking.
Drinking ratio: 1 or 2 tablespoons of concentrate Cranberry honey cider vinegar, mix well in a glass of drinking water.
For good health benefits, drinking fresh cranberries juice can improve general health of skin problems. It also help in preventing and healing of skin diseases such as acne, pimples, psoriasis and dermatitis type of skin infection problem. Cranberry juice is good for lungs/kidneys meridian, to give a boost of immunity system as well as good benefit to inhibit the lungs/breast, brain, skin, colon and prostate cancer cells.
|All rights reserved © 2014|