Raisin and the vinegar it is easiest to use brews vinegar like rice vinegar but its taste funny, so I like to use Apple cider vinegar or own made fruit enzyme vinegar naturally for making Vinegar Raisin.
There are two kinds of Vinegar Raisin how to consume in procedure:
- First one is completes soak for 15 minutes and eat immediately;
- Another kind is soaked it over night and consume all at one time. (a bit sour in taste)
Note: It's good to prepare in small quantity for daily consumption. do not over soaked it for more than 2 days as it will taste funny.
Procedure to prepare:
1. Puts raisins in the small glass jar with cover.
2. Pours Apple cider vinegar into the laying aside raisin inside the vessel
3. Soaks it one night, the Apple cider vinegar will seep into the raisin, made the raisin to inflate.
4. After one night of soaking the raisin "plump up" and soften.
5. Ready to consume or after soaked for one night consume all the apple cider vinegar raisin for good health.
If you don't like the intense sour taste, might as well add in with a bit of water and dilute the sour taste. it is best to take it without dilute with water.
After finished taking the raisin, just add some water to the leftover cider vinegar in the bowl and drink the water. That's is simple and healthy snack too.
The benefits of taking Vinegar Raisin
- prevention of colon cancer
- Restore vision problem.
- beautify skin complexion and repair collagen
- It has fast relieve fatigue effect
- Improve anemia and the malignant dermatitis
- prevent presbyopia; usually occurs beginning at around age 40
- Heals skin disease
- To help in weight lost
- Prevent and reduce the fibroid growth.
- Improved the dementia sickness;
- naturally improve leukemia
- Improve Tinnitus, also known as “ringing in the ears”, and rhinitis known as a runny nose
Among all home remedies and cures, Apple cider vinegar is well known as helps in reduce the inflammation, fungal infections, and kills bacteria and viruses and most of its alleged beneficial health and beauty properties. Apple cider vinegar has been valued for its healing properties for thousands of years; it can help improve your general health in many ways.
*Note: This alternative and natural healing information is solely for informational purposes. I am not INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.